Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Recycling

Today I had some time to kill before a meeting so I stopped off at our local Thrift store. Was just looking to see what goodies they may have that I could use for crafting. Found a relish tray that looks like it could come from Tupperware or rubbermade but was from Pioneer instead, and then idea hit me...HEY this would work for a sewing caddy. It has 4 latches on it that even if you didnt have them all clicked down it would still keep the lid on good to keep things from falling out. So now I have all my straight pins, bobbins, hook & eyes, and elastic in it.

Empty Relish Tray with lid


Relish Tray now being converted into sewing caddy


All tucked in and closed up for the night. :)
********
Also came away with some encyclopedias for my girls as well. Never can have too many of them around when you have 3 kids.

No comments: