Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hats, Hats and More Hats

Recently I was asked if I would make a hat for their 91yr young mother so I went on a crochet hat hunt to find the right pattern. Found one but didn't have the colors that she wanted me to make. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thanks to some other wonderful ladies out in crochet land I was sent a few other patterns that I have been making up. The top 7 hats are a pattern called Out West "Wenatchee" Hat and the bottom one without beads is called Crochet Bucket Style Hat



These are my step daughers modeling the hats I made

Sarah



Amanda


Haley
































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: