Tuesday, June 26, 2012

County Fair Entries


Can not believe that a year has passed since I was first talked into entering some of my crafts into our local county fair. Soon it will be that time again so here I go through all the crafts to see which will be good enough to enter into the fair. Last year I had 12 entries so this year I need to enter at least 12 items if not more I keep telling myself. Still unsure of myself when it comes to my crafts..... but by entering in the fair it helps boost my ego a tad when I place and hear the comments of others of the items made.
Some of the items I have ready for the fair is..... 

Victorian Crochet Baby Dress

Toddler Sundress

Beaded Purse Necklace

Infant Fleece Blanket with crochet trim

I do have other items I need to finish and hope have the time to start before I have to take my entries in. 

No comments: